En la ciudad de Sylvia

d. Jose Luis Guerin
c. Spain
y. 2007

description:
"A youthful foreigner sits sketching the diners of an outdoor café in hopes of finding the women he met there years before in director José Luis Guerin's languid, sun-soaked tale of longing. It was a long time ago that the artist met a mysterious beauty named Sylvia, and the memory of the girl has lingered in his mind ever since. Perhaps if he can capture the movements of the patrons in this quaint European café he can recognize the woman he seeks. Then at one, the artist believes he has found Sylvia. Setting out into the streets in pursuit of a fading memory, he vows that this time he won't let love slip through his fingers." (AMG)

IMDB... 7.1 (105)
_AMG... n/a

size: 750MB
qlty: DVD
subs: no

Adopt me using...

emule

2 comments:

HarryTuttle said...

wrong file. I received Escape from Alcatraz under the file name of Guerin's In The City of Sylvia...
I'm new to emule. I guess it happens a lot.

Pacze Moj said...

:(

Sorry. I'll look around for another file.

And, nope, it's usually pretty rare to get duped on emule. It does happen with newer films from time to time, but, even then, mostly on stuff like Harry Potter.

Anyway, I'll pull the link until I find something else.

Thanks for the heads up!